For the Pan'lette Open-Faced Sandwich
• 1 NutriQuo Pan'lette Classic mix (40 gms)
• 2 tbsp chopped bell peppers (yellow and red)
• 2 tbsp chopped green capsicum
• 2 tbsp chopped tomato
• 2 tbsp chopped onion
• A handful of chopped coriander
• 3 bread slices
• In a bowl, add NutriQuo Pan'lette Classic mixture and water. Whisk well to form a medium thick batter.
• Add salt as per taste (if desired).
• Mix all the vegetables in a separate bowl.
• Cut out a square from the bread slices.
• Heat a pan and spray some oil.
• Place the square frame on the pan and fill the mixed vegetables in the frame.
• Pour a little batter over the vegetables
• Pour a little batter over the vegetables covering them. Place the square back in the frame and press slightly.
• Let it cook for 4-5 mins on low to medium flame till it turns light brown.
• Flip and cook on the other side as well.
• Slice as per preference and serve with ketchup.
Send your proteinaceous recipe to email@example.com
and get a chance to be featured on our website.