• 1 packet of NutriQuo Pan'lette Classic mix (40gms)
• 2 tbsp bell peppers chopped (yellow and red)
• 2 tbsp green capsicum chopped
• 2 tbsp onion chopped
• 2 tsp green chilli chopped
• Handful of chopped coriander
• 4 slices of tomato
• 4 slices of onion
• 3-4 leaves of lettuce or any salad leaf as per preference
• 2-3 tbsp mustard sauce
• 4 slices of sourdough bread (or any other bread)
• In a bowl, add NutriQuo and water. Whisk well to form a medium thick batter.
• Add the chopped vegetables to the batter.
• Add salt as per taste, if desired.
• Heat a pan and spray some oil.
• Transfer the batter to the pan to make one large Pan'lette or 2 small Pan'lettes.
• Cook for 5 minutes on low to medium flame on each side. Once done, cut the Pan'lette in halves.
• Place the bread slice lengthwise. Spread some mustard sauce on the bread.
Top it with some lettuce, tomato slices, onion slices, and Pan'lette.
• Spread some mustard sauce on the other slice and cover the sandwich.
• Toast this sandwich on the pan till crisp.
• Brush with some olive oil, once toasted.
• Serve with ketchup and enjoy your high protein Pan'lette Sourdough Sandwich!
Serve with ketchup and enjoy your high protein Pan'lette Sourdough Sandwich!
Send your proteinaceous recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org
and get a chance to be featured on our website.