• NutriQuo Pan'lette Mix
• 100ml water
For the Veggie Filling
• 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
• ½ medium-sized onion, sliced and separated into strips
• ½ medium-sized red bell pepper, sliced into strips
• 1 cup broccoli florets
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• Vegan yogurt
For the Pan'lette recipe
• Mix - 40gms Pan'lette Mix with 100ml water to make a smooth batter.
• Add salt & spices to taste.
• Pour - Pour the mixture lightly into the oiled pan and cook for 3 minutes on a low flame.
• Flip- Flip to the other side and cook for another 2 minutes.
• Heat a pan with oil and raise the heat to medium-high.
• Add all the veggies and stir-fry to desired tenderness (about 4-6 minutes).
• Remove the skillet from heat and season the veggies with salt and pepper to taste.
• Stuff each Pan'lette with cream cheese and veggies. Fold over and top with toppings of choice.
• Drizzle over some vegan yogurt on top and serve fresh.
Send your proteinaceous recipe to email@example.com
and get a chance to be featured on our website.